A Conversation for Terranic Army - Boot Camp

Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 1

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Here is where you get your weapons


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 2

creachy

*looks around*


hmmmm, i think i'll have that one, that one, that one, and that one, that one ,that one and errrrrrmmmm, that one and that one. Oh, and that one.

smiley - grr


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 3

Terran

Ah, Creachy - good to see you up and about again smiley - ok


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 4

Terran

BTW : It is I... L'eclair... I mean Terran smiley - winkeye


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 5

creachy

i guessed, couldn't give us a hand with all this stuff could you?


*slightly sways as the concrete floor beneath his feet (which incidently are now supporting about 2 tonnes per cubic centimetre) starts to crack and sink*


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 6

Terran

I back in charge again you know? But I'll help you smiley - ok

*gets a fork lift truck and gathers some crates*


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 7

creachy

Oh i'm sorry, how rude of me..

*drops all the stuff with a thud on the floor. that's all that happened in the immediate vicinity which is quite magnificant considering the weight of the package. a small 'thud', exactly as it sounds, that's onomatapoeia you know. oh, and a small mouse hiding in the wall had a minor stroke but he'll recover in time for tea. the big impact happened 18 miles away on a small hill made of mainly loose rocks, the reverberating shockwaves of the small 'thud' picked up menace, who was rather surprised as he'd never been picked up by a small 'thud' before but he thought what the hell, it's gotta be worth a ride, and caused the loose rocked hill to exert a small landslide which landed on an ant called Tim, who died, and left behind 4 million brothers, 7 million sisters and one very upset mother*

*the upshot of this was, of course, that colonel creepy remebered his rank and delivered a rather exquisitly executed Rimmer salute*


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 8

Terran

*returns salute*

At ease... I'm just patrolling...


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 9

creachy

and may i say sir, you haven't lost any of your patrollability over the years. an excellent patroller if ever i saw one, if i may be so bold as to say the BEST patroller i've ever seensmiley - biggrin


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 10

Terran

Ah surely not... no no, I have to agree with you my patrolling is quite spectacular... smiley - winkeye I once patrolled for England you know? All had to stop though when those bloody Belgians kicked up a fuss... I'll never know why... I only poured ten cups of tea down their trousers, it wasn't as if it was lemonade now was it?


Boot Camp - Armoury

Post 11

stuart

hi all how are wee all


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more