A Conversation for Big Bandwagon - The Lounge

Dinner

Post 1

Rama - now floating around the world on Her Majesty's Finest

*Sits down at the table, suddenly realises he's forgotten the wine, grabs it from the kitchen and sits down again*

Cool, thanks for this. All I need to do now is relax.


Dinner

Post 2

Rama - now floating around the world on Her Majesty's Finest

Thanks for dinner Alfredo I'm gonna go and get an early night. See you in the morning.

Night all.


Dinner

Post 3

Don Alfredo

Realx and enjoy the food.
~comes in with the lasagna, poors in a glass of wine.~

Enjoy your meal Rama.


Dinner

Post 4

Don Alfredo

I am going to my bed as well. Read a book first and then go to sleep. What are the others doing? Are they still asleep?

Goodnight everybody.

~puts the leftovers in the fridge and the dishes in the dishwasher. Then walks to the Boys Room.~


Dinner

Post 5

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

So quiet here.

/* eats */


Dinner

Post 6

soeasilyamused, or sea

*looks for leftovers*

i have a feeling there will always be food lying around since we're all on different schedules... *grin*


Dinner

Post 7

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Absolutely. Let the Europeans, Africans, and Australians cook, and we'll just eat the leftovers. But after that statement, I bet they'll be asking me to cook something and leave it for them.

I'm just browsing through the other conversations. It looks like these forums are on the same time-zone as the A. Café (until recently). If I want to talk to anyone but you, sea, I'll have to post before breakfast.

smiley - dog


Dinner

Post 8

soeasilyamused, or sea

ah, but who else would you want to talk to? smiley - winkeye just kidding!

i find it very amusing to come home at... 16:21 and have everybody already in bed for the night! and then, last night i was on around 22:00 and somebody was already up for the morning! i think it was in one of the regular h2g2 forums, though.


Dinner

Post 9

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

I know what you mean. It always throws me when Loony says "Good Morning" in the Atelier.

Well, in RL I have my windows open, and I can hear music and Zeppo is barking, which means the free concert in the park across the street has started, so I'm off to sit on the grass for a while. It's either Tom Chapin or Harry Chapin, whichever of the two is still alive.

See you later.


Dinner

Post 10

soeasilyamused, or sea

have fun!


Dinner

Post 11

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Eh. It was "pleasant" but I wouldn't say fun. And over by 9:00 P.M.


Dinner

Post 12

soeasilyamused, or sea

i see.

or, rather, i imagine. *grin*

oy, i have a migraine!


Dinner

Post 13

cafram - in the states.

Any leftovers? I'll cook tomorrow for you if there are...that lasange smells yummy...well, maybe it's the memory of the lasange...


Dinner

Post 14

soeasilyamused, or sea

*searches for food*


Dinner

Post 15

Researcher 178815

mmmm lasagne.. _throws a bone to zeppo_ _wonders where the bone came from and proceeds to thinking of lasagne and other fine foods_


Key: Complain about this post