A Conversation for Talking Point: Good or Bad by Design

The human body

Post 61

E G Mel

Ahhh I see like me then!

Mel smiley - hsif


The human body

Post 62

Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor

Yes, I dont have the internet at my house yet... when I do... oh I think my girlfriend may feel neglected... but then I do when all she has is freecell... I think having the internet will do a lot for our relationship... make me feel more equal in having other things to do... etc... I wont smother her for lack of better things to do anymore...

smiley - hsifsmiley - smileysmiley - fish


The human body

Post 63

E G Mel

Speaking form experience she will niot appreciate it if you spend all your time on h2g2!

Mel smiley - hsif


The human body

Post 64

Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor

If I do I doubt she would notice, she is very indipendent, when she wants me for something she just comes right up and asks me. If I am doing somthing and she is feeling frisky she tells me that I am not going to be doing (or playing with) whatever I am doing, she wants me to play with her...
smiley - smiley

We make a good couple, I just have to get used to how she is... She can seem cold... but she is not...

smiley - hsifsmiley - smileysmiley - fish


The human body

Post 65

E G Mel

So long as you're happy!

Mel smiley - hsif


The human body

Post 66

Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor

What about you... how do you feel about relationships...? Any good/bad experiances... or good advice?

smiley - hsifsmiley - smileysmiley - fish


The human body

Post 67

E G Mel

I'm 19, I have had 2 serious rerlationships one of which I am currently still in.

The first, chris, lasted about a year from about my 18th birthday, he is a wonderful bloke and I love him very much but we weren't ment to be, also as he is now going to work in France and I live in the uk I knew it was never going to be a long term thing.

The one I'm currently in started about 2 weeks after I split up with Chris, His name is Andy and we have been together 10 months. It's long distance and we have never lived closer than 130miles. He is currently in Liverpool (north west UK) and I am moving to Guilford in Surrey (just south of london), about 250miles away (at a guess).

I hope I will make it through Uni with Andy as he is really someone special and someone I can see myself spending a long time with. We're not rushing into anything though, just taking each day as it comes. I don't believe in sex before marriage so when I find the right guy I want to make sure before I rush into marriage, I want it to be forever!

Mel smiley - hsif (a soppy old romantic! smiley - blush)


Key: Complain about this post