A Conversation for TyPolytechnic

I think I should be a lectuer

Post 1

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

for the simple fact that nearly anything I type is compleatly misspelt. that and I am the paron St of origanal spelling so It is usways usefull to be in the unaversaty as well


I think I should be a lectuer

Post 2

Lighthousegirl - back on board

Hello there Bob

I am the senior lecturer at the Typloy and in Ugi, the principle's absence, I have taken the liberty of looking into your application for a lectureship.

I am a fellow dyslexic and empathise totally with some of the comments on the subject on your space. As a child I was frequently told I was stupid and struggled with school work. I am rather stubborn and eventually found ways of learning to read and to get by at school, managing to get all the way to university. I did Speech Therapy there and that is when I learnt that I was not stupid, I just read and write differently to other people. I was sat in a lecture about dyslexia thinking it all sounded horridly familiar when the lecturer asked me to tell the class what kind of dyslexic I am. I was mortified! They had worked it out from my application and had just assumed I knew. I was also fortunate enough at that stage to learn a few more techniques to help me get by and will for ever be grateful to the person who invented spell checkers!

I was also sorry to hear about your friend and agree totally with what you are trying to do. I dont know what I can do on a practical level to help but count me in.

In terms of creative and alternative typology I can see that you are obviously very well qualified and will endorse your application and recommend to the Principle that he appoints you.

I look forward to talking with you some more

Light


I think I should be a lectuer

Post 3

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Thanks smiley - smiley
I will start a thred on your space or somthin later on, proberbly tomorrow and we can tal there smiley - smiley


I think I should be a lectuer

Post 4

Lighthousegirl - back on board

I will look forward to it smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more