A Conversation for A Tribute To Several A/K/A Random

Thank you

Post 1

dna level c, somewhere in cyberspace, about 40 miles from reality

Thank you, quiz, for all the work you put into this, going back thru several's old columns and putting together a beautiful, fitting, and funny tribute to a wonderful man and friend. I was laughing and crying at the same time as I read it and yes, I did share it with his friends on the Indians baseball forum.

It is truly a gift and a labor of love to be able to go back and sum someone up like that, using their own words. This will be a special piece to me that I will print out and keep with my memories of Rick.

I doubt I'll be back to the bbc again; I really don't have any reason to anymore. But one never knows....

God bless and it's been nice knowing you, however briefly.

Nancy


Thank you

Post 2

quizzical

And thank you for your kind words. Going back through his past columns reminded me just how funny and entertaining he could be. We've lost a good 'un...

Please be sure to stop by and say 'hey' if you do join us again. Take care.

quiz


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Tribute To Several A/K/A Random

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more