A Conversation for H2G2's underworld

No Subject

Post 1

Ruppinger ~ zaphodista ~ former keeper of vegan affairs ~ new keeper of rainbows, until the old one shows up again


Hiya Tony smiley - ok,

I'd like to join the family,
'cause I'm in need for some really mean sluggers
who can help me to collect some depts.

smiley - crossCan you help me?


Tony's office

Post 2

"Large" Tony Fenji (lord and overlooker of organized crime)

(*Community*)Sorry I took so long to reply(*Community*)Ruppinger, do you mind if I call you that? Welcome. As you know my name is Tony Fenji, Yes you may join. If you wait a little while until more people fall into the hands of the mob, I'm sure you will have no trouble getting that money of yours back(*sits down in a huge chair behind an even bigger desk. Motions for Ruppinger to take a seat on the oppist side of the desk.*) There are a few rules you must follow in order to stay alive here, but since you were the first to come to me, you must know them then. What are your "specialties"(what are you good at? Smuggling? Commbat? "Spice" dealing?). What is your favorite or lucky number?


Tony's office

Post 3

"Large" Tony Fenji (lord and overlooker of organized crime)

Go here... http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F69943?thread=120851&post=1042854#p1042854 it's the initiations and what not.


Tony's office

Post 4

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

It's continuity! didn't sj make the same mistake....hmm I wonder


Tony's office

Post 5

"Large" Tony Fenji (lord and overlooker of organized crime)

I just like it like that, is there a problem?


Tony's office

Post 6

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

well, "community" refrences to nothing, references to all the pages on continuity and puts you out side the restrictions of continuity to make comments your character would normally not make


Tony's office

Post 7

Ruppinger ~ zaphodista ~ former keeper of vegan affairs ~ new keeper of rainbows, until the old one shows up again

Hiya Tony,
I cannot talk here 'bout my specialties.
Methinks your office is wiretapped! Take care!
smiley - cross


Tony's office

Post 8

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Vinny, a silver-skinned, straight-faced droid, enters]

[Vinny] Dis guy givin' you grief, Tony? Wamme to do sumpin' about dat?


Tony's office

Post 9

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

* sound of huuuuge articulated truck hitting the brakes *

* door opens, shy man enters, looking over left and right shoulder *

Errr, Sir, is this 42East, 2nd Str? I got to deliver a truckload of concrete, but fail to see a construction site here? And then I also got these moulds here, in the shape of something like water-ski? Gowd knows what they might be good for, but anyway!


Tony's office

Post 10

"Large" Tony Fenji (lord and overlooker of organized crime)

Ummm...ok can you all PLEASE go to my office, the link is above...


Tony's office

Post 11

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

[Truck driver]
Beg your pardon, Sir -- I only want to deliver that truckload of concrete, and the address given to me is *this* house. Could you be bothered to tell me whether any of the business around here needs concrete and moulds in the shapes of water-skis?


Tony's office

Post 12

"Large" Tony Fenji (lord and overlooker of organized crime)

(*under his breath*) Well,I guess that would be one of my companys then...ok, sir, go out back and dump it in the third storage facility on your right. I don't think I have to tell you not to talk about what you have seen in there...


Tony's office

Post 13

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

[truck driver (already suspicious of some People-drowning-in-Hudson-River-with-big-concrete-shoes-on business)]

OK Sir, I'll be quit forever about this. Besides, a tip of some bucks could come in handy to secure my silence, wouldn't it?


Tony's office

Post 14

"Large" Tony Fenji (lord and overlooker of organized crime)

(*Scowls at the truck driver. Opens his wallet and passes the driver 100 credits and an autographed picture of himself. Truck driver looks at him funny*) It's for the wife and kids! smiley - winkeye


Tony's office

Post 15

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Vinny] Tha's cool then. Out! Out! [shoves everyone out, including himself, which is a neat trick if you can pull it off]


Tony's office

Post 16

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

[Truck driver]
* Heads off in a realllllllly fast pace, and is still unable to believe he wasn't stabbed in the back to secure his silence *

Phew, that was close!

* fumes of burned rubber from a truck's tyres fill the air *


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more