A Conversation for The League of Gentlemen

A550964 - The League of Gentlemen

Post 1

Girleight

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A550964
A well researched and concise entry about a brilliant cult TV programme.


A550964 - The League of Gentlemen

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Just thought I would stop by and say that I think this is a well-written, interesting entry. Keep up the good work!

smiley - smiley
Mikey


A550964 - The League of Gentlemen

Post 3

Starman - Keeper of Songs


Nice one 8, well put

smiley - star


A550964 - The League of Gentlemen

Post 4

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

I have to agree. A good article. I have recommended that the editors have a look at it, but of course i can't make any promises...

Cheers, Linus smiley - smiley


A550964 - The League of Gentlemen

Post 5

Metal Chicken

I thought this one had already been recommended?
There was another peer review thread started by the author and that received a 'Congratulations' message a couple of weeks ago.


A550964 - The League of Gentlemen

Post 6

Linus...42, i guess that makes me the answer...

yes, you are correct. I missed it as i was loking for other A... numbers and it was attached to the same one...

Oh well, back to the drawing board smiley - winkeye,


Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'Peer Review Sin Bin'.


Thread Moved

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'The League of Gentlemen'.

Back to Entry - this became Edited Entry A585353 'The League of Gentlemen' - the TV Programme


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more