A Conversation for About me!

What's my Chances

Post 1

Danisbackfromlunch

G'Day Tim

My name is Daniel and I am currently living in Adelaide, South Australia (and always have!).
Just a quick question, what do you think my chances are of getting a job with TDV, if I flew over, say, next week?

I sent an email in just after ST was released, and got a lovely reply saying, NO! In a very nice way of course.... but how are things now, are they in need of another multi-talented wiz kid......


What's my Chances

Post 2

Slacker

It depends on what your skills are, and what sort of position you are looking at..?

Tim


What's my Chances

Post 3

Danisbackfromlunch

Well I make a good cup of coffee!

I have lots of skills in lots of areas, I guess you could say that I am more of a generalist than a specialist!

I have been involved in web design since 1995. I worked for a company called N-Space who are one of the best web design companies in Australia. I left them due to the fact that all they wanted me to do was update the older sites. I would end up working on 6 different sites in one day and after 8 months I started getting bored.

I worked for the Investigator Science and Technology Centre and did everything from dressing up as a penguin and handing out free tickets with a local radio station to traveling all over Australia installing interactive exhibitions! Working for the Investigator was pretty exciting!

I am a thinker and troubleshooter. I have some excellent Idea's that I would love to share with TDV!
I am a musician and songwriter and I am pretty good!
I am young and I learn extremely quickly!
I have a great sense of humour!

What sort of position's are available for a 23 year old Australian with the above skills?


What's my Chances

Post 4

Danisbackfromlunch

Now I know how you got the name! smiley - smiley
Well what do ya think? I am an all round very useful guy to have around the office......


What's my Chances

Post 5

one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

Sorry to interrupt, but just in case you know anyone hiring poets you can give them my name.

Thanks- Wayne


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more