A Conversation for The Ministry of Cartoon Awareness- directory. Work in Progress

re: cartoon directory

Post 1

Kipper The Anime Nut

I have just come across this, and it looks like a good start. referencing all the cartoon articles will be a pretty big task, i think! May I gently prod you in the direction of my article A532090 which is a review of a favourite Japanese anime of mine.

Thanks, and good luck,

Kipper.


re: cartoon directory

Post 2

Researcher 168963

Oooh, I forgot to subscribe to this converstaion, so I didn't see that you'd writted here. You article has been included, and might I say it's very nice, although I know S.A. about anime.


re: cartoon directory

Post 3

Kipper The Anime Nut

Dastardly,
thanks for adding my article to your directory - I have just been informed it has been accepted for Edited status, which is rather a nice surprise.
I'll let you know when i write another anime-related article. There are still a couple of other anime review articles written by other people on h2g2, if you search for the word 'anime'.

Thanks again,

Kipper ^_^


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Ministry of Cartoon Awareness- directory. Work in Progress

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more