A Conversation for Capitalism

Read it and...

Post 1

Yael Smith

You should know that most governments in this world are NOT capitalistic, and you should add much more on Capitalism itself. If you don't want it in the Guide- stop me here. If you do- I think you have a good start here! smiley - biggrin
I remember celebrating May 1st on my Kibbutz, vaguely. I can tell you 'bout it, if you like.

Elly


Read it and...

Post 2

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

It is just a start, and it needs a lot more, I'll try working on it in the next few weeks.
Also would like to hear about mayday on a kibbutz! Please tell!


Read it and...

Post 3

Almighty Rob - mourning the old h2g2

yay capitalism.

destroy the environment, exploit the workers, line my greedy pockets with greenbacks!

what's that? the people are on to us? quick, take over parliament by threatening the mps that we'll move our operations offshore, then offer them bribes and perks, that should solve the problem.

and while you're at it, release some anti-protest material to the corporate-controlled media, you know - just call them anarchist hippy dolebludging child molesters or something.

now, where was I... $1 billion, $2 billion, $3 billion...


Read it and...

Post 4

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Thanx Rob,

This entry is languishing a bit, it's such a big subject it's quite daunting, meaenwhile I'm working on entries on cigerette papers as a light-weight subjuct matter and Fairtrade as a more political entry that may challenge peoples views on their consumption patterns.

If you'd like to collaberate or push me a bit in finishing this one please do!

smiley - winkeye
Z.


Read it and...

Post 5

Almighty Rob - mourning the old h2g2

Yeah, capitalism is a big topic. I don't know that your entry would make edited status anyway - there's a massive bias. What might be a better idea would be writing something about the fundamentals of capitalism - invisible hand, free market, all that.

Or, you could aim for an outrageous, propagandistic piece that would make any socialist hope for a better world...

Rob.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more