A Conversation for Germany

This page about germany

Post 1

Achtermann24

I think this page about Germany shows no aspects of the real life in Germany and needs updating. I´ve seen more racism in England for example than in Germany, though I live in Germany and paid only few visits to England.


This page about germany

Post 2

Bidean

I agree with you. The British, my fellow countrymen, will wage war at the opening of an umbrella. Colonising and persecuting other countries is second nature, whilst bigotry and xenophobia are regarded as positive characteristics. But at least we're not as bad as the Australians.


The article is more racism

Post 3

Lalle

I agree with you, too!
When someone wrote: Germany is well known for ...Hitler...Sausage... it shows, that he (or she?) is more racism than everyone else!
Hitler is a fact, of course! But the actual situation has nothing to do with it.
After Re-Union with the East it became a problem, but there were more normal germans, that defeated those stupid skinheaded idiots!

So please, write correct articles, or do you write about the UK in such the same way? e.g.Colonization ?

Greets,
Lalle


The article is more racism - anyone still with us

Post 4

You can call me TC


In case you have missed the mention on the front page, we are doing our best to put all this straight. The German community seems to be one of the larger non-English-speaking (The French, for example, seem to be practically non-existent, but I'm still looking).

Follow this link and you can help us too - please check your contributions, if mentioned, are correct, and if you have any others on German speaking countries - especially if they help put the picture straight.

http://www.h2g2.com/A448328


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more