A Conversation for The Library of Dreams

my worst nightmares

Post 1

bethal

Ever had a nightmare so bad and so REAL that you woke up and felt really uneasy and very disturbed for days afterwards? Even now it scares the hell out of me to recount it, as the experience was so vivid it's like a real memory.

I was in a hospital accident and emergency department with my (now) ex-boyfriend Darren. We had both been injured. I don't know what had led up to it, but he was being treated and I was lying on a trolley with a hole just to the left (my left) and above my navel. I think it was a gunshot wound or something but it was a big hole and I think it had been bandaged, but I'm not sure. Darren was in need of further help and I yelled for some nurses to help him and they did, but then this huge gaping hole in me started gushing blood as I stood up. I mean, not running down my leg, I mean thick, bright red gloopy blood pouring out of me and very very quickly. I tried shouting for someone to help me but couldn't find anybody and I could feel myself getting weaker as all this blood just went.

Definitely the worst nightmare I have ever had!


Key: Complain about this post

my worst nightmares

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more