A Conversation for The Library of Dreams

Weevils!

Post 1

Researcher 178512

I dreamt a while ago that I was in a room with a clear box full to the brim with weevils. Then the ground opened under me and when I glanced up I saw a giant Hershey chocolate bar in it's place. I was very suprised indeed. It started raining weevils, Milk Duds and coffee grounds just then. I floated around in a rain of weevils, Milk Duds and coffee grounds for a while, then the rain changed to big red glowing rocks that were icy cold, suprisingly. I thought they would be hot cause they were red. When the rain stopped, I was in a meadow with red glowing rocks everywhere I looked. In the trees I spotted a camel. The camel laughed at me, so I strangled it. When I did that, the laughing was replaced by mooing, and the camel by a, I presume, sea monster because it had tentacles, a greenish-blue tint to it's skin and held a fish head in it's mouth. Just then the ground opened up. When I looked up I saw the box of weevils again, then woke up. This was after quite a bit of mudding and re-reading The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide. Hope this helps, and heres an smiley - ale.

Eagleon.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more