A Conversation for The Library of Dreams

Surreal Dreams

Post 1

PieZetti

This will be one of many. I am still suffering the lingering effects of an awful substance known as Prozac, which doesn't guarantee any serious help "organizing the up-stairs" but gives you very vivid, memorable dreams...

I'm in a giant storage facility/warehouse (a la the very end of "The Raiders of the Lost Ark") with a group of my closest friends and three people I have never seen before. We are searching for something, and I have some sort of tracking device in my right hand the whole time. It changes shape many times, but it mostly feels and/or looks like a Swiss Army Knife. We are finally led to the object of our desire, which is suspended from the ceiling and glowing like the Holy Grail, when a real charicature of a nazi commander captures me and take me to a room away from my friends, all the time saying, "Ve haff ways ov makink you tok, infidel" or some such thing. We then arrive in a large blue room with a hot tub set in the floor, surrounded by several large artificial palm trees and scantily clad cocktail waitresses. I'm suddenly wearing a bathing suit circa 1920, the kind that you would drown in if you went swimming, and someone helps me into the hot tub, which is full of lemon custard. One of the waitresses hands me an abnormally large drink with a lot of fruit and flowery things in it, and while drinking it, I stab myself in the eye with the little paper umbrella. I get up, run out the nearest door, and into the produce isle at my local supermarket. After collecting the things I need for dinner that night, I hail a taxi to New Mexico to visit my cousin. That's where I woke up. (At the end of the dream, not in New Mexico)


Surreal Dreams

Post 2

Jhos the Left Ear (help to build the Library of Dreams at A535899 !)

*Placing the new dream in the shelf*
Thanx for the real weird specimen... hui... smiley - bigeyes
I really hope for more stuff like this but I'm not quite sure if it would be really nice to wish you more dreams like that... anyway, want some tea ? I got a nice Sencha Earl Green...
*Looking absent-minded in his own smiley - coffee*


Surreal Dreams

Post 3

PieZetti

What? no CubbyWubbyWombRoom Tea? I'll give you a dollar if you can name that obscure movie reference....

Here's another one that came back to me today. It came about during my first few weeks of "special medication."

I'm waiting in a bus terminal somewhere in the Midwestern United States. I can tell this by the "purple mountains" looming majestically in the back ground and the emminent tornado weather. I'm carrying plaid luggage and sitting on a long bench behind a long grey building. There's a cyclone fence in front of me, that has been put there to keep out the wilderness. The fence is twenty feet tall with razor wire along the top, and i get the sudden urge to jump over the fence. I'm suddenly on the other side of the fence, and running with great speed towards a McDonald's which has appeared in the wilderness. I suddenly have companions, one of which is a very attractive young woman who never introduces herself, but I know in my mind that her name is Emmanuelle. She kisses me, then steals my luggage and takes the next bus which says "to France" on the side. Once she is gone, I am suddenly in some sort of department store. It seems to specialize in make-up, brass beds, womens clothing, and absurdly large rectal thermometers. I'm suddenly dressed all in black leather, like a biker, and apparently I'm some sort of famous person because all of the *gorgeous* women who work in the store are trying desperately to have their picture taken with me. Sometime during this photo session, I am made to sit on one of the absurdly large rectal thermometers, and it can be seen protruding from my rear end in all the pictures, which were taken by a Dwarf, so they're all from the waist down. It turns out that one of the employees knows me and that I know Emmanuelle, and gives me her address and cab fare to France. Even though I arrive in what looks to be Toledo, Ohio, I know that I'm in France. I walk up and down the streets of France for a few hours until I find her appartment. The sign on the door says "Foot removal--inquire within" and I ring the bell. the door opens to reveal a small refrigerator, which I climb into, and it takes me up several floors to her appartment. She's happy to see me, but then the scene turns ugly, a la Lock, Stock, and 2 Smoking Barrels, and I'm given two very large, chrome-plated guns in which to kill the attackers, which are all dressed like clowns, But in my zeal and excitment, I kill everyone, even my guys, and I'm left with a bloddy loft appartment and an absurdly large rectal thermometer.


Surreal Dreams

Post 4

Jhos the Left Ear (help to build the Library of Dreams at A535899 !)

Huh... I think you can keep your dollar smiley - winkeye
I'll store this one later... gotta sleep first... see 'Goethes Erben'-conversation...
*and of he is... dreaming ?*


Surreal Dreams

Post 5

Jhos the Left Ear (help to build the Library of Dreams at A535899 !)

*Waking up again*
Ahhh... three hours after midnight, and I'm awake again. So time to do some work, let's see...
*starts to write the new dream of PieZetti down and carry it to Saloon Snark*
Ah, PieZetti, if you contribute further dreams (I very much hope you will smiley - smiley), could you write them down as own guide entries and tell me about it, so I just have to make a link ? If you post them to this forum, I have to copy the text to a new entry. That isn't that much work, but then the entry with your dream is running under my name. The other way is better, I think, because you will appear as Editor for your dreams.
And if you got some of this thingumajig-Tea, please bring it along, I'm always curios to try a new kind of tea. smiley - winkeye


Surreal Dreams

Post 6

PieZetti

Got it...I'll give it try...anything to help. As for CubbyWubbyWombRoom Tea, I don't know if it exists (it is briefly mentioned in a Mike Myers movie called "So I Married An Axe Murderer," and worth a look or two. Or three. I've seen it *many* times, and it gets funnier every time I watch it!


Surreal Dreams

Post 7

Researcher 178512

You make me want to take prozac for the side-effects. Is that in some way odd? smiley - ale to you.


Key: Complain about this post