A Conversation for Platypus Dancing

The Automatic Pencil Sharpener ....

Post 1

cactuscafe

Hullo TonsilRevenge .. strange coincidence that you should appear in B'Elana's Genesis thread on the AWW ... when I was going on about writing backwards on papyrus .. smiley - rofl ....

smiley - biro

...because I had been thinking recently that I would drop you a line ...in papyrus typeface ... sort of ..smiley - rofl .. to tell you that I have been oftentimes reading smiley - thepost these days .. and good to see your Platypus Dancing slot still there and thriving .. and to remind you that your mind .. and the output thereof .. is a marvel and thankyou .. ....

smiley - biro

.. we last spoke about four years ago I do believe .. before I retreated to the confines of my journal to talk to friends and to marry the pen smiley - biro ... in a hazy retreat of nervy tangle and spangle ....

smiley - biro

and what you wrote on the other thread ....

Aleander cut the Gordian knot

Hearst started a war with a linotype

Helen sped a flotilla with a face

Mae West kept the army, navy and the air force afloat

brilliant! .. you had me Googling there pal .. smiley - rofl .. all about the Gordian knot and Hearst and things I never heard of before ..

H smiley - choc


Key: Complain about this post

The Automatic Pencil Sharpener ....

More Conversations for Platypus Dancing

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more