A Conversation for The Web Bugs Results And Score Board

The 24-Seven Derby :Race 5

Post 1

GreeboTCat

The sun is shining on the Web Bugs and they are sparkling... as they line up for the start. The green light shows and they are off...
Hermes, a great little Bug, which has been really showing its form this season is in first place, but is already being challenged by bRoach. AxelR8 is in third place and moving well... with A Bugs Wife and Guiness Guzzaler just behind.
bRoach finds hidden strength as he pushes by Hermes to come in first... its over, and the results are...

bRoach
Hermes
AxelR8
Guiness Guzzaler
A bugs Wife



This is you racing correspondant Greebo T. Cat signing off...


The 24-Seven Derby :Race 5

Post 2

NexusSeven

Gahhhh! smiley - steam Last again!

I demand a Stewards' Enquiry! smiley - winkeye


The 24-Seven Derby :Race 5

Post 3

GreeboTCat

~Greebo grabs a nearby Steward...and cat marches him into the conversation~

Now enquire..... go on... do your job...

~The Steward seems a little frightened... and opens and closes his mouth like a fish~

See what me got to put up with in these races!!!

~The Steward runs away and hides behind the biggest ball of information he can find... he crouches gibbering...~

~Greebo sighs and riolls her eyes upwards...~

Doesn't look like he's going to enquire about anything... ~sorrowful grin~


The 24-Seven Derby :Race 5

Post 4

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Well, I'm sorry but something funny is going on here.

Perhaps I should change AxelR8's feed. Mmmm. Rocket fuel, perhaps.


The 24-Seven Derby :Race 5

Post 5

Witty Moniker

Yay, bRoach! Way to go, sweetie! smiley - biggrin


The 24-Seven Derby :Race 5

Post 6

GreeboTCat

~Greebo drags the Steward out... he just stands there shaking...~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more