A Conversation for The Web Bugs Results And Score Board

THE ROFL CUP : RACE 3

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Welcome race fans, to the third race in the ROFL Cup. The Bugs look great, their chitin is sparkling on this bright sunny morning...

The lights are green and they are OFF...
Wow...look at them go, they are streaking towards the finishing line, I can see this is going to be a quick race... Flitterbug is coming up through the Bugs and has dropped behinf Red Scare who has a commanding lead...
Midas seems to be limping slightly in his back leg... hopefully its not injured... JFK JrJr. is turning up the speed now...passing Flitterbug and trying valiently to overtake Red Scare, and as the Bugs race over the winning line...the finishing order is...

RED SCARE
JFK JRJR.
FLITTERBUG
MIDAS
ICK



Yet another fantastic race, this is your racing correspondant Greebo T. Cat signing off...


THE ROFL CUP : RACE 3

Post 2

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

Ick? Have you gotten into Midas' tonic?
smiley - dog


THE ROFL CUP : RACE 3

Post 3

typolifi

Well well well well
that's quite well
very very well indeed

I underline the fact thatI have no connections whatsoever with the Alabaster House. All the races' results are totally fair. After all everyone shall agree that pulling out a random number out of a hat always rewards the best one.

In one word, Red Scare's a purple christmas rocketfish.

smiley - xmastreesmiley - rocketsmiley - fish


THE ROFL CUP : RACE 3

Post 4

Peregrin

*pats JFK Jr Jr on the head (very lightly, as not to squash him)*

Another great race!

Is there a betting stand around here somewhere? smiley - winkeye


THE ROFL CUP : RACE 3

Post 5

typolifi

Well I bet I'll be two places before you at the end of the season.


THE ROFL CUP : RACE 3

Post 6

typolifi

smiley - biggrin


THE ROFL CUP : RACE 3

Post 7

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

A betting stand? Isn't that one just over there to the left?
smiley - dog


Key: Complain about this post