A Conversation for Further Information

The most properly executed April Fools joke ever.

Post 1

Waldo

Keep in mind that I love my friend John very much and hope he gets me back for this some day. I still giggle like a prepubesent school girl everytime I think of this. At an outdoor rock concert the fall before John had wondered of so drunk he could barely stand. We did try to look for him but never found him. He found us after the show. We teased him that he must have gone into the woods with a girl. The next April Fools I thought of this great joke. We got a friend of ours to come over to our house while he was there and stare at him for a while until she layed it on. She asked him if she remebered her he said he didn't. Then she anounced herself as the girl in the woods. She got quit histarical and left with her boyfriend. She even called when they got to her house. It was the greatest thing I have ever done to tell him April Fool's. We let it go on for about 4 or 5 hours.


The most properly executed April Fools joke ever.

Post 2

BeowulfShaffer

she should have claimed to have gotten prego from him


Key: Complain about this post

The most properly executed April Fools joke ever.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more