A Conversation for ASCII Art

Thread Moved

Post 61

The H2G2 Editors

Hi again,

Sorry - we've just found the relevant permissions in our Feedback in-tray, so we shall accept this entry for Recommendation. smiley - smiley

Sorry for the confusion...


A525791 - ASCII Art

Post 62

shagbark

I hear the powers that be may finally let this good article reappear.
I don't blame you if you think it was taking way to long for them to look over the permission slips. But then I don't really know what their workload is so maybe I'm being overcritical.


A525791 - ASCII Art

Post 63

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

well, finally smiley - biggrin. Congratulations!


A525791 - ASCII Art

Post 64

HenryS

Took a long time, but its finally together...

Now is there any way in guide-ML to have PRE text that isn't a font size up? The art would benefit from a slight reduction in text size.


A525791 - ASCII Art

Post 65

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

hmm, did you try the tag? It's HTML but works in GuideML too. Otherwise you could include a note: Opera has size percentage scale for each window, and NS/IE allow to zoom the window as well (of course, this affects the whole contents.


A525791 - ASCII Art

Post 66

The H2G2 Editors

isn't Approved GuideML, though. Try and see if that helps...

Though bear in mind that as this has been accepted, any changes you make may not get sent through to the Sub!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more