A Conversation for Quality In Business: Getting It Right First Time

A522343 - Quality In Business - Getting It Right First Time

Post 1

Notquiteallhere - the Conversation Assassin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A522343

If you thought my other articles were dry, get a load of this!

Seriously, I was considering expanding this into a full Uni of Life project, but I don't have the time or ability to do the subject justice (read the article and bask in the irony of that sentence!).

I believe the article as it stands provides a starting point to anyone who is serious about introducing quality measures into their business.

The floor is yours...

NQAH (stepping back)


A522343 - Quality In Business - Getting It Right First Time

Post 2

Jeremy (trying to find his way back to dinner)

Nobody seems to have had any interest in this article smiley - sadface

I can't understand that ... perhaps there's nothing to add, nothing to improve, maybe it's ready for the Guide as it stands?

I very much think so, and here comes the official part:

smiley - ok
You'll be glad to hear that your excellent entry has now gone into the Editorial Process for future inclusion in the Edited Guide. This means that the day will come when your Entry will be featured on the Front Page. Please keep in mind that the Sub-Editors are only humans (that's what I've been told smiley - winkeye) and that the Editorial process may take some time. You'll be informed by Email when your Entry has made it.

Jeremy


Congratulations!

Post 3

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This thread has been moved out of the Peer Review forum because this entry has now been recommended for the Edited Guide.

If they have not been along already, the Scout who recommended your entry will post here soon, to let you know what happens next. Meanwhile you can find out what will happen to your entry here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/SubEditors-Process

Congratulations!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more