A Conversation for The Nyala

A616196 - The Nyala Antelope

Post 1

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A616196

Scouted from the Unedited Guide, here's all you ever wanted to know about this antelope of Southern Africa.


The author is The Unmentionable Marauding Pillowcase, http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U145363, who appears to be yet another Rupert victim.
The link above points to a GuideML reworking of the entry at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A507647

Bossel (Scout)


A616196 - The Nyala Antelope

Post 2

Whisky

This is really very good. I've racked my brains but can't find anything at all to complain about smiley - headhurts.
Excellent work.

One question, I notice you've already edited this one Bossel, does that mean it's already in the guide? smiley - huh


A616196 - The Nyala Antelope

Post 3

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Glad you like it smiley - smiley

No, it's not yet Edited and just up for Peer Review. The 'Edited by ...' section appears if you fill in the 'credits' box in the Edit screen. If it were already part of the Edited Guide then the entry data box in the top right corner would show a little "(Edited)" below the A-Number.


A616196 - The Nyala Antelope

Post 4

LL Waz

Hi there Bossel, 'Case isn't a Rupert non returnee - he returned but with a new homespace (due to the usual problem with reregistering/passwords etc I think). Maybe you should check out his new space at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U168712 .'Case is very involved with the Lifetime Suspension issues and, sadly, is no longer sure h2g2 is the place for him.


A616196 - The Nyala Antelope

Post 5

LL Waz

I have read the entry now and just like 'Case's previous entries it is, as Whisky said, excellent. Beautifully written.


A616196 - The Nyala Antelope

Post 6

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

After having contacted Willem via email I've now deleted the copy I made, and I'm going to have this thread removed from PR. Willem said it would be *okay* to pursue Peer Review while he's on a self-imposed suspension, but I think it's only fair to let *him* decide.


Thread Moved

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'The Nyala'.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more