Imitation... The sincerest form of flattery

0 Conversations

By now, all of you regular h2g2 people will have noticed the new 'Ask h2g2' 'Life, The Universe And Everything' browsing guide to h2g2. I expect that you, as I, have gone through it, looking for anything interesting and seeing if you can locate all of your approved entries. We all admit that it is a good idea, and it works well.


It works so well, that now So Long,
And Thanks For Laughing
h2g2's Joke Directory, has adopted the same system to list all of it's jokes. Yes, they are split into:

  • 'Life'... which contains jokes about Animals and Humans.
  • 'The Universe'... which essentially contains jokes about the Earth, as there aren't that many place jokes, and of course, the weather, which is a joke in itself.
  • 'And Everything'... which literally has a joke about, well, everything really... and a lot of them.


And that's not all, as now the directory's going interactive. There is a new 'Newsletter' to sign up to, and learn when new jokes are added, and a 'Discussions Thread' where you can say what your favourite jokes in the directory are. In other words, it's well worth a visit.

So... go and visit! You'll be thankful for the chance to laugh


Bluebottle


01.05.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A505081

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more