Bottled Love

0 Conversations

Welcome everyone. I have been afforded a great opportunity today, thanks to the lovely Monsy. This is my first attempt at journalism, so please bear with me. :-)

It has long been the desire of Monkey Boy, and myself, to spread the love vibe throughout the universe. The only difficulty was that love is sometimes elusive, intangible. We thought that maybe, if people could actually see it, if it was a concrete substance, people could find love everywhere. This dream became reality a few weeks ago. While we were relaxing at the beer pool, we noticed blue fumes swirling around us. We could see and feel the love all around us. There was peace and calm and happiness enveloping us.

Since there was an abundance of empty bottles in the vicinity, we decided to bottle the love. The bottles seemed to just fill themselves up, without any effort on our part. The more you drank from the bottles, the more they filled up again. Monkey Boy and I started to leave bottles all over h2g2. Some people gladly accepted the love, while some resisted. We have high hopes that, in time, everyone will see the beauty of love. Please, give it a try. :-)

I love everything.


Alicat


10.04.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A504758

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more