A Conversation for Musehome Roster

Is it possible...

Post 1

Salem Saberhagen

Is it possible to change my muse title, or am I stuck with it?


Is it possible...

Post 2

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

You're not stuck with it, no.... smiley - hug Should be no problem at all... However...

Haven't seen you around for a LONG TIME!!! smiley - yikes I may have taken you off of the Roster...

See A498936 and review the rules therein, please!!!!


Is it possible...

Post 3

Salem Saberhagen

I've reviewed the rules (he he...alliteration) and I can safely say that I absolutely love cheesecake and chocolate milk smiley - smiley. And I also have my new muse title for inspection: Muse of Hobos.


Is it possible...

Post 4

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

OOO... cool.... I like it!!!!

Consider it done!!!... I'll change the Roster when I can...


Is it possible...

Post 5

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

ouch... sorry about this, but here's the latest MuseNews...!!!

I appreciate all of you who have shown up to ask for Museships. Understand that all of you are dear and deserving.... But I have to make this YUCKY announcement!!!

The Musemother LOVES YOU!!!!... BUT!!! She is also VERY BUSY.

Yes. So busy that, until further notice, she has to encourage prospective muses to turn away from applying to be muses. It's unfortunate, but it's REAL LIFE just now. I hate relaying such sour news.

But prospective and current muses are ENCOURAGED to enjoy what the Musehome has to offer, and use the Roster as a resource for inspiration!!! YAY!!!

Now, if you muses and researchers feel like thanking Dragonfly, please do so by being good to each other!!!

So *** Please stick around if you like and understand that you are now PROSPECTIVE MUSES. It will probably take me months to move you from that standing. I'm sorry. I trust you'll find some friends around the Musehome, so please have a look around and enjoy!!! YAY!!! ***

Liberty and Cheesecake for All,
Dragonfly,
Your VERY BUSY Musemother.
smiley - magic


Key: Complain about this post