A Conversation for Haiku Challenge!!!

Link To Haiku

Post 1

Eusebio - squad number 11

Would it be okay for me to link to this page from my space?


Link To Haiku

Post 2

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

That would be absolutely spiffy! smiley - wow


Link To Haiku

Post 3

iaoth

Good idea. I'm linking too. smiley - smiley


Link To Haiku

Post 4

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

Yay! smiley - biggrin
*Goes to look*

And Mickey, what you said on your page was so sweet! smiley - smiley I meant to tell you before. smiley - hug


Link To Haiku

Post 5

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

Ooooooooh, I LIKE that Haiku iaoth! smiley - smiley

...and I must go read all those interesting things you wrote entries on! smiley - smiley


Link To Haiku

Post 6

iaoth

Thanks! smiley - biggrin I hope you weren't too disappointed by the fact that half of my entries are unfinished. The Singularity entry might interest you though.


Link To Haiku

Post 7

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

VERY interesting!

Although the moderator has removed two links from your singularity entry, and (if you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism) it might be a good idea to have a simple definition of singularity at the beginning, since I've only heard of it in the context of a black hole before, and I was a little confused at what you meant by it until I got to that section. I think it'd make it a little more readable.

You certainly pick fascinating topics to write about!

And are you a fellow maths-geek? smiley - smiley


Link To Haiku

Post 8

iaoth

I don't mind constructive criticism at all, especially when accompanied by compliments. :) Maybe I could add a short phrase like something along the lines of "a moment of great change" wherever the reader first encounters "singularity". Or maybe an additional sentence before the whole thing. Hmm... I see that the moderator has removed a link to one company and left a link to another company untouched. Inconsistent and just strange. The other link is to the controversial Singularity Club. I wanted to show that there are weirdos that are kind of cult-ish about all this. IMO, removing that link makes the entry less balanced and objective. I wonder if I should complain. If you'd like to respond, go to the Peer Review thread at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F48874?thread=101891 That way, h2g2 is all neat and nice. :) I'm a bit of a maths-geek, but I very much prefer discrete maths. I absolutely despise the rest.


Link To Haiku

Post 9

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

I'm studying maths smiley - smiley But haven't got very far in my course, so please don't expect me to know anything. smiley - erm

The moderators remove links that are commercial, 'non suitable' or not 'balanced' (I think those are the reasons); they won't remove all of them. Anyway, you have a right to complain if you think they've been unfair.


Key: Complain about this post