A Conversation for Access all Areas

other way around

Post 1

Richard Cranium {with nothing witty in brackets}

Last August, a young woman from my town arranged to meet a man she had met on-line. She was missing for two weeks when the police found her body in the woods the online guy was picked up and he said that she never showed up at the designated meeting place. He passed a lie detector test. Now the police say two locals were involved. Imagine the guy's face when the police suspect him of murder when he figured his online friend was a fake!


other way around

Post 2

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

smiley - sadface Its scary that things like this can happen at anytime.


other way around

Post 3

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

Could I please use this in the entry, I will include you as helping smiley - smiley Where is your home town?


other way around

Post 4

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

And where the two locals ever found and convicted?


other way around

Post 5

Richard Cranium {with nothing witty in brackets}

The town is Marquette, Michigan, USA. It's a small town on the shore of Lake Superior. The Cyber-Suspect was from Canada and was cleared after a lie detector test. The police are very tight lipped about the still open investigation as no one has been arrested. The victim had told her friends and co-workers that she was meeting this online friend for the first time the day she disappeared. There is alot of gossip and rumors that I don't want to spread in a public forum but the police now suspect it was someone local.


other way around

Post 6

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

Thanks for this I will add it asap and link you in to my entry smiley - smiley


other way around

Post 7

Leanne (ACE and Scout)

Hey there smiley - smiley

Thanks for the help you gave me on my entry smiley - ok I think its finished now, Ive put a link in to your page and added a link to the newspaper article you emailed me smiley - smiley

Check it out and let me know what you think smiley - smiley

http://www.h2g2.com/A492275


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more