A Conversation for The Anti Socialism Manifest- Any essay describing Socialism in a non-flattering light; By Brenton Simpson

You're a fascist aren't you

Post 1

Someone You Know(GrandHighMaster Of All Things Unsanitary And In Need Of A Good Clean Before The Neighbours Come Round)

So you don't like the whole uber contoling socialism thing (which is an abject lie but you want to brainwash everybody who doesn't have an opinion, oppress everybody who doesn't share your'e opinion and oppressively brainwash and indoctrinate everybody else from birth???
Sorry but that reeks of fascism. If you can prove me wrong try.
Thank god somebody wants to tighten up gun laws coz the thought of you being allowed to tote automatic weaponry to enfforce your'e happy lil dictatorship really does quite frighten me. Not for my sake but everyone elses.
It can only be concluded that your'e article is the product of a deluded individual ignorant of the facts pertaining to what he's talking about. Unlike you I have nothing against my values and beliefs being challenged or critiscised, how else can we improve on the systems we already have? I think you should re-write your'e essay after researching what your'e trying to discuss coz in your current state of ignorance theres no point bothering to talk to you.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Anti Socialism Manifest- Any essay describing Socialism in a non-flattering light; By Brenton Simpson

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more