A Conversation for Portrayal of the British in Asterix books

Great Entry!

Post 1

Jeremy (trying to find his way back to dinner)

smiley - ok
You'll be glad to hear that your excellent entry has now gone into the Editorial Process for future inclusion in the Edited Guide. This means that the day will come when your Entry will be featured on the Front Page. Please keep in mind that the Sub-Editors are only humans (that's what I've been told smiley - winkeye) and that the Editorial process may take some time (some first person references will probably be removed). You'll be informed by Email when your Entry has made it.

Jeremy FS JBB


Great Entry!

Post 2

Inkwash

Wow...
I never even submitted this article!

Has there not been some mistake?
(not that I mind!! smiley - smiley)


Great Entry!

Post 3

Jeremy (trying to find his way back to dinner)

No mistake at all!

Maybe your Entry will always be remembered as the "Yx", which means "The Entry that was just going to be submitted to the Peer Review when the site went down, that was picked during the Foop without any access to h2g2 just to prove that a lack of h2g2 access cannot keep a scout from doing his duties, and that entered the Editorial process without ever having been in the Peer Review".

I think it's a great Entry, that's why I picked it. The SubEd will probably remove or change some of the first person references, but that will not change the overall quality of your Entry.

Do you have some more of that class?

Jeremy


Great Entry!

Post 4

Inkwash

Check out my personal space, there's a fair few articles.
I've got one pending and one on Strasbourg currently in the Peer Review process, but I hadn't considered submitting the others. See what you think, by all means! smiley - smiley

And thanks for the support!


Some changes

Post 5

Inkwash

I've had a go at removing the first person references, and added a little bit of info.
Nothing too drastic but I thought you might want to double-check.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more