The Eltons: H2G2 Film Awards

2 Conversations

The Eltons: H2G2 Film Awards

Film award season is upon us, we have the Golden Globes, The BAFTAs, The Oscars. But something is missing, the most important film critics in the world. I am talking of course about the posters to the H2G2 "What films have you seen recently".

So therefore we bring you The Eltons *, the H2G2 Film awards. Voted for by researchers here, on hootoo.

So what are the rules

The main rule is that you need to vote for films released since January 1st 2008. It does not matter in what form you saw them (cinema, DVD, other). Please though only vote for films you have actually seen!

Votes must be received to the official Eltons email address by the 28th February 2009. The email address is [email protected]. Please ensure that the email contains your U number.

Categories

There are four voting Categories for the Eltons.

Best Film.
Best Director
Best Actor
Best Actress

What Now?

Well mainly get your votes in. The H2G2 film academy will liaise with The Post and endeavour to get the final results done for the Post that follows the voting deadline. So folks, lets get voting!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A47339517

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more