A Conversation for The RULES of GAS

The RULES of GAS

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Got something to say... think you know a rule that needs adding... want to say hello... then write below... please do... me likes you... a lot... ~grin~


The RULES of GAS

Post 2

Dancer (put your advert here)

I think we need a new rule, the old ones are getting too darn easy to keep (except the Blasphemy one, and convincing myself that Greebo isn't god everytime again)

smiley - hsif
Dancer


The RULES of GAS

Post 3

KimotoCat

Well now.

Suggestions, my dear Dancer. Suggestions...

-KC


The RULES of GAS

Post 4

GreeboTCat

~Greebo waits with bated breath~


The RULES of GAS

Post 5

KimotoCat

Carefull, Greebo - og exalted feline - take care to get enough oxygen!

Oh, and here! smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut A humble offering.

-KC


The RULES of GAS

Post 6

GreeboTCat

~Greebo scoffs all doughnuts in sight~

Yummy scrummy in my tummy... ~grin~

Hmmm... the bating of breath is a bit long winded isn;t it...

Greebs..xx


The RULES of GAS

Post 7

KimotoCat

Precisely, oh smiley - donut Great One.

And please, oh smiley - donut You Mighty amongst Mighties, that smiley - donut if You should not smiley - donut draw breath into smiley - donut Your lungs for smiley - donut an extended time, that smiley - donut could, in smiley - donut theory, cause some smiley - donut ill-effects.
And please, oh smiley - donut please, oh Divinest of smiley - donut Felines, remember that if YOU smiley - donut should be stricken by smiley - donut predicaments, smiley - donut that would make VERY many smiley - donut people VERY sad!

And we cannay have that. Feel free to munch on any surplus doughnut that you may come across, my friend.

-KC, who will leave all the smiley - donut's til Greebz this week.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The RULES of GAS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more