A Conversation for h2g2 Guardian Angels...

It's so big

Post 1

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

Greetings ethereal ones
It's so big, I feel like I'm not quite falling at 32 feet per second.
Can you suggest a good starter for writing. School was so easy, in English class they'd give you topic starters.


It's so big

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hello Apparition!
I assume you mean you want to write a Guide Entry?
Well all we ask is that you write about ~what you know~, and it must be factual, not made up.
The best place to learn how to write is here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/writing-guidelines

smiley - tea
If you decide to write something on your pet, like this entry:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A493698 by Crystal Butterfly, you can have a look at that entry and see how she did it.
Or you may decide to write about a personal experience, but this MUST be written in the third person.
Have a look on the front page, http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide and check out the latest entries. They will give you an idea of what the Guide is all about.
When you have decided what you would like to write about, just run the subject through the search facility on the top of every page, as there is a rule that there is only one entry per subject in the guide.
However if you wish to ADD to an already edited entry, this can be done as well, but it must be new information.
smiley - cake
I hope this helps!
If you need any more information, feel free to ask.
I am going to drop by your page and make a thread to talk directly to you.
See you there!

~AGB~

smiley - flyhi


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more