A Conversation for Reading the Guide

...lla olleH

Post 1

texasredskin

How nice to find this place!
I am new and hope you will forgive my mistakes and errors.

My nom de plume, texasredskin, is taken from my living in texas & being a native american. Just trying to live a simple country life these days. Still trying to fly, but haven't been able to miss the ground.

I'm looking foreward to the release of the Movie next month, and hope that it shows at a theater nearer to me than in Dallas(100 miles away).

Thanks for your patience & indulgence...
TRS...






...lla olleH

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Welcome to h2g2 - I left you a welcome message on your personal space that will hopefully help you get started here.

I am hopefully seeing the film soon too.

There is a movie page at A2642384 which will interest you smiley - ok

If you need any advice then don't hesitate to ask.

Perhaps once you have settled in and are familiar with the <./>writing-guidelines</.> for the Edited Guide, you might be interested in writing an entry on modern native americans?!

Meanwhile - as is h2g2 tradition - have a smiley - tea and smiley - cake

smiley - cheers

Mort


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more