A Conversation for Learning to Skydive

blueskys

Post 1

james

why has'nt this one made it to the front page?i can see nothing that needs be changed.the apprentise once compared skydiveing to trepanning (or drilling a hole in your head),i very much disagreed with him at the time,,so he should not be the one intrusted to this edit.all you wanna be editers out there if you have a personal dislike for what your editing give it to someone else please.


blueskys

Post 2

james

i see now it has ,kind of,much prefer the original entry,hope you are jumping sqaure chutes now ,thats what i trained on,never trust a aad,or encourage trust in one.


blueskys

Post 3

Marc, RoD, Muse of BAATPTADOUBRA. NAVO,ASPATB,SGLGAHOMQ.

Yeah, I much prefer the original one too, but that's the way it goes I guess. I've never jumped a round, thankfully, the only round canopies at my DZ are the student reserves. Although I think it'd be neat to jump an old PC, just once, to see what it's like...

And I always trust my AAD, if I didn't, I wouldn't turn it on. I'll never depend on it though... if I can pull the handle, I'm gonna pull the damn handle... smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more