A Conversation for The Patron Saint Of The Lonely and Blue's Forum Page To Help You!

Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 1

Blue

If you'd like to help me help the Lonely and Blue, please say so here. Thank You! Take Care Everyone!
smiley - smileysmiley - fishsmiley - smiley
Blue


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 2

Lanc - GURU and ACE

I too hate that lonely and blue feeling. That is why I get up and get going. I have found so much to do and such fine people to talk to here. Drop me a note. Sometimes I have a soft shoulder, sometimes I pass on some “school of hard knocks” lessons. Ask what you will, maybe it is my being a Druid so far from my kin?


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 3

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Feeling down is never good
but up or down,
Life goes on
Live each day to the max
and
life should get better!

I think I could help!

~~E~~


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 4

Cupid Stunt

I'd love to help the lonely and blue, but the cheerer-upper section on my hiomespace has not attracted much attention. smiley - sadface Perhaps I cpould help out here?


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 5

Cupid Stunt

I'm pending membership as of a few minutes ago.


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 6

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

As am I I think!


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 7

purplejenny

I will help the lonley and blue, if any of them want to chat to a person who is mostly happy and purple.

Antie jenny will give you tea and cake, and you can mostly find me on my page, or in the Utopia Cafebar.

There there. It'll all be okay, and next summer you could be relaxing in a sunny field with a cool drink and a big smile.

love from purplejenny


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 8

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

ok don't be to upset but i am going to have to withdraw from the Helpers of the Lonely & blue due to my lack of free time which will become considerable less than before due to exams & school and stuff thus explaining why i haven't been around since this all started!

i am so sorry about all this i just really am going to get snowed under within the next couple of months!smiley - smiley


Helpers of the Lonely and Blue

Post 9

Serephina

Hi..smiley - smiley..i didnt have a clue this page was here or I wouldve been over to help ages ago x If anyone wants to talk ,or just some company (which icould often do with myself!),you can usually find me on my page,or i will reply here with lots of smiley - tea and smiley - choc..lol was always told id make a good agony aunt..so i guess its time to find out !.


Key: Complain about this post