A Conversation for The Exobiological Exotic Recipe File

Pictures?

Post 1

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

You should think about adding links to pictures of the foods so we can see how they look. Just a thought.


Pictures?

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Thsnkd! Great idea! I'll smiley - run and find some.

Are you going to do a recipe? Remember, it has to be edible!


Pictures?

Post 3

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I'll look for a recipe. Generally the stuff I eat is pretty normal looking... My brother once made a macaroni and cheese taco before and he habitually puts potato chips in his hamburgers... *under breath* weirdo...


Pictures?

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh

Thanks for the tip - I linked the pictures to the text, so you can click...the cat litter cake is truly awesome.

Just give me a taco salad recipe, and I'll write it up as 'Florida Hurricane Taco Salad', or something. I'd like the whole thing to have a global flavour.


Pictures?

Post 5

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I've actually tried cat litter cake! Its great if you can get over the whole pooperscooper being used to serve it thing.


Pictures?

Post 6

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - wow

Small world. I'd make it, but I can't eat it, since I'm allergic to wheat. But it sounds good.

There's a Southern recipe called 'Dirt Cake', which some people put in a flowerpot with a plastic flower in it. Have you tried that?


Pictures?

Post 7

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Allergic to wheat? I had a classmate with that same condition in addition to being lactose intolerant.

And no, I haven't tried dirt cake in a pot.

But i have tried dirt cake with worms... (gummies)


Pictures?

Post 8

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Sounds good. And I'm lactose intolerant, too, so I watch what I eat.

Doesn't mean it's not fun to put recipes together. Other people can eat them, and let me know how they taste.


Pictures?

Post 9

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Ah. Well I'll look around for a recipe then.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Exobiological Exotic Recipe File

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more