A Conversation for Torture in the Dark Ages

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A441604 - Torture in the Dark Ages

Post 1

Mina

Entry: Torture in the Dark Ages - A441604
Author: Nockers - U150979

This got taken out of WW as it hadn't been posted to for three months. I am putting it back, as I would genuinely like some suggestions on what to do with it (it is my entry, depsite the name on it).

I'd imagined just listing some of the devices, and not going into the reasons, but that was some years ago now, and I'm not sure I'd like to leave it at them.

So I need suggestions!

smiley - ta


A441604 - Torture in the Dark Ages

Post 2

echomikeromeo

Why don't you make any mention of the rack? I'd have thought that was the most famous of all torture instruments!

Might it be worth mentioning some notable people who were tortured, or any anecdotes from the period having to do with torture? I can come up with some if you like.


A441604 - Torture in the Dark Ages

Post 3

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

maybe have some kind of timeline thing going on i'm sure there's at least one punishment for every age there's ever been


A441604 - Torture in the Dark Ages

Post 4

Cyzaki

Are you still wanting comments on this?

smiley - panda


A441604 - Torture in the Dark Ages

Post 5

Mina

No, It doesn'tlook as if I'm doing anything with it. I do want to, I had a burst of enthusiasm when I entered it, but it seems to have gone away now.

I'll take it out. I might put it into Flea Market to see if anyone else wants it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more