A Conversation for Theme Parks And Rollercoasters

Superman Ride of Steel

Post 1

Researcher 229290

My personal favorite roller coaster is the Superman Ride of Steel at Six Flags New England. This is an Intamin Mega Coaster and has been rated #1 coaster on the planet by Park World Magazine three years in a row. This ride climbs 208 feet before plummeting down a 221 foot drop. The drop is longer because you go under ground. There's about ten seconds of air time, more if you're in the back seat. After the first drop, you go over three other hills that give you lots of air time, before entering into the helix section. At the end of the ride, you go over a few bunny hops that give you the most air time in the back and in the front. This ride has two tunnels. The trains travel at about 80m.p.h. I would recommend this ride to anybody who loves the thrill of huge roller coasters.


Superman Ride of Steel

Post 2

ThorTheMighty

I rode the Superman ride here at Six Flags in Gurnee, IL, and it was the best coaster ever.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more