The h2g2 Tour - Your Personal Space

0 Conversations

Introduction | Reading | Talking | Contributing | Registering | Personal Space | Find Out More

Your Personal Space is the nerve centre of your activity on h2g2, and you get your own Space as soon as you register as an h2g2 Researcher. It's the place where you can tell the world as much about yourself as you want to, it's where you can keep track of your h2g2 Conversations, and where you can keep a Journal (blog).

Your Personal Space has a number of really useful sections:

  • Your Introduction: This is where you can tell the world all about yourself and talk to visitors to your Personal Space.

  • Your Conversations: This section displays details of any Postings you make to h2g2 Conversations, so you can keep track of all the Conversations you're involved in from all over h2g2.

  • Your Journal: You can keep a day-to-day Journal that other h2g2 Researchers can discuss with you.

  • Your Friends: You can add other Researchers as Friends and be automatically subscribed to their Journals.

  • Your Guide Entries: Whenever you write a Guide Entry, details of it are kept in your Personal Space so you'll always be able to go back and edit what you've contributed to the Guide.

Your Personal Space is much more than a normal home page - it's an essential tool for getting the most out of the Guide.

This page replaces the original at A317486.

Click here for the next part of the tour...




Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A43773753

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more