The h2g2 Tour - How to Find Out More

1 Conversation

Introduction | Reading | Talking | Contributing | Registering | Personal Space | Find Out More

If you want to find out more about h2g2, then here are some places to check out:

  • The Front Page: The latest Guide news is shown on the Front Page, so it's a good place to check regularly. You can there by clicking on the Front Page link that's visible on every page.

  • h2g2 Help: The Don't Panic Help Centre acts as a gateway to all the help you'll need while using h2g2. You can get to the Help Centre at any time by clicking on the h2g2 Help link that's visible on every page.

  • Feedback Forum: If you can't find an answer to a question, or you'd like to make a comment about the site, then pop along to the Feedback Forum. You can get to the Feedback Forum at any time by clicking on the Feedback link that's visible on every page.

That's the end of the tour! We hope you enjoyed it and we'd love to see you again as an h2g2 Researcher.

This page replaces the original at A317549.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A43773834

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more