A Conversation for House of the Rising Sun

The Lounge

Post 1

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

Welcome to the lounge. This is the place where you can relax while listening to some lounge music, drinking a little champagne, talking to that special someone who virtually caught your eye. I encourage you to do what all should do in a lounge: lounge!!! Hey, Thomas is here too! He'll start you and your partner off with a little drink.


The Lounge

Post 2

Thomas

Or a big drink, if you're partial to that.

*Winks at everyone and finds a penny on the floor*


The Lounge

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*saunters in, a little shyly*
*sits down in the corner, looking round*
*hopes someone will buy her a drink*


The Lounge

Post 4

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

Welcome, fellow GA. Looks like your our first. How about a mint juleb on the house? It's Thomas' specialty. Just you wait. This place will be crawling with people within days.


The Lounge

Post 5

Thomas

So is that one Mint Julep? Coming right up, madam.

*Starts mixing*


The Lounge

Post 6

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K saunters in looking about... *

Well, it appears to be a real singles bar thus far, just the solitary Galaxy Babe... smiley - winkeye

But, things will change, I'm sure of it... smiley - smiley

* He turns to Thomas... *

I'm not really sure what F.C might say with me being in here, but I'll have something that needs a strong constitution and a very tenuous grip on sanity to consume... smiley - bigeyes

M.K*


The Lounge

Post 7

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

*Lisa the Patron Saint of Unrequited Love floats through the door*

*smiles angelically*

smiley - smiley

I have been summoned to give my blessing as this place opens!

*sprinkles fairy dust over the room, muttering blessings*

smiley - smiley

*floats down to ground, turns of electricity supply to halo, becomes more human and relaxed, and sits at the bar.. not waiting for any particular person to come into the room, of course.*


The Lounge

Post 8

Thomas

So that'll be a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster for Mr Kershaw, and what will you be having, Madam Lisa?

*Gets to mixing*

Oh no! I can't find any Ole Janx Spirit!


The Lounge

Post 9

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

oh nooooo!!! smiley - sadface

An orange juice then smiley - winkeye


The Lounge

Post 10

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I'll have one of those PGGB's please, as well!


The Lounge

Post 11

Thomas

Coming right up. Will there be anything else? It's all on the house.


The Lounge

Post 12

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

*Flies through the door carrying a case of Ole Janx Spirit*

I knew I had forgot something!!! I had to go to town and get that real quick. So, I see that business has started booming. I would also like to say that Thomas and I are not only the owners, but we're also single!!!


The Lounge

Post 13

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

*would wink at st thomas, but she's other another person on her mind*

oi, where's my orange juice smiley - winkeye


The Lounge

Post 14

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

Here's your orange juice. Would you like to wash that orange juice down with a PGGB?


The Lounge

Post 15

Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

Greetings.
I am single.


The Lounge

Post 16

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

Ah, we are all single!!! So, would you like a PGGB on the house or our newest invention: "Uncle Thomas' Alabama Wild Willy" aka "UTAWW"? The secret ingredient is Cyanide. It'll make you smack your granny.

*Takes a sip, turns around, and smacks an old woman*


The Lounge

Post 17

GOD

* There is a loud crash outside as a golden mass comes flying through a wall and ends up with a golden wheel spinning... *

* Out of a mass of rumble St.Peter stumbles forth muttering to himself... *

St.Peter - Oh...ah...

* He then stops and spins a little pointing open mouthed from whence he came... *

GOD - I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH !!!

* The ground rumbles away with the sound... *

GOD - I heard this was a good place to get a drink !!!

You just seemed to be standing around open mouthed !!!

* St.Peter looks up a fraily and whispers... *

St.Peter - HE shouldn't be drinking and driving the Universe...smiley - bigeyes

* He says exasperated... *

HE just shouldn't !!!

smiley - fish - Simply, High Spirited.


The Lounge

Post 18

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

Oh my God!!! Have a drink. Here's another "House of the Rising Sun" special. It's named after you. God's Virgin Mary Daquiri. Smooth...

*Takes a sip and his eyes roll back into his head*


The Lounge

Post 19

Thomas

Wow! GOD was here! *Impressed* Well guys, sorry if I'm rather sporadically here over the next few days. My lousy parents have grounded me for being a decent person again. Jeez. Well, I'll drop by every chance I get. Til then Lizard Prince'll be handling the bar.

Until we meet again and get drunk out of our skulls.


The Lounge

Post 20

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

Me??? Handle bar??? Ummm.... Drinks... Ummm.... Want drinks??? I miss Thomas!!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more