A Conversation for Murder on the Dancefloor

You make it sound such fun!

Post 1

AlsoRan80

Dear Beatrice,

Thank you so much for this super contribution.

It made me want to wheel around in arcs and circles and play follow-my-leader with a lot of happy users of alternate locomation.!

Truly writing which makes the whole world a happier place.

Sincerely,

Christiane.
AR80


You make it sound such fun!

Post 2

Beatrice

Awww, thank you Christiane! It's lovely to get feedback from readers. Dancing is an important part of my life, and I hope I can transmit some of what I love about it through my writing.

best wishes


You make it sound such fun!

Post 3

AlsoRan80

I did not realise that you were an affcicianado Beatrice.

I have been watching the show ever since it started and have watched it grow from a family show into something which now approaches the Olympic Games of Dancing. !!

I wonder if it belongs there. I love the various characters who emerge - and of course my favourtie was John Sargeant. !!

although Austin and Tom are excellent. Vincent for the first time is outdancing all the other men. He has improved in leaps and bounds and truly that waltz was sublime.

Thank you again.

Christiane
AR80


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Murder on the Dancefloor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more