A Conversation for Pictures: Religion

No Subject

Post 1

Rik Bailey

Do you think they might get round to doing any Islam ones, like a mosque, or a flag with a moon and cresent on it? Or a man/women reading Qur'an or praying?

Adib


Islamic images

Post 2

SEF

Firstly, the people in that religion aren't generally supposed to have images.

Secondly, there *are* some Islamic style images on the site but they may not be on the page.

<./>B3186958</.> and <./>B3186955</.> (from A952832)
<./>B2584153</.> and <./>B2584152</.> (from A814150)
<./>B3961492</.> and <./>B3961493</.> and <./>B3961494</.> (from A1066529)

<./>/h2g2/blobs/prayer.jpg</.> and <./>/h2g2/blobs/prayer_sm.jpg</.> (from A3895752)
<./>B767184</.> and <./>B767187</.> (from A472033)


Islamic images

Post 3

Rik Bailey

Muslims can have images for the purpose of education, its the intention behind them that counts.

An how can I use any of thesde pics in my entries if the codes for them are not in the library, as none of the ones below are?


Islamic images

Post 4

SEF

Well you have the codes for them now (NB also use test###### with the number of any A-number page to see how the code for the page works). The staff haven't been very good at updating the site pages. That's why I run a blob-finding service over at A999994. It hasn't been used as much though since most of the digiboxers lost their illegal access to the site (as they seemed to be the ones who had the most trouble finding things because of their hardware/software limitations).


Islamic images

Post 5

Rik Bailey

thanks for the help.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pictures: Religion

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more