A Conversation for The Rank

Off again

Post 1

Sho - employed again!

Hi Gwennie,
Hope everything is ok. I have had trouble getting into some conversations, so if you see Greebo around apologise for my sudden disappearance, please.
I'm off to Korea for a week now (yippppeeee!) which will be real torture in a 5 star hotel, and no kids to wake me in the night! Luxury! And, no boring meetings to attend since it's a getting to know you jolly.
If I find a Cyber cafe in downtown Seoul I'll send you a Cyber postcard from there!
bye
Sho
x


Off again

Post 2

Gwennie

Hi Sho...

Apologies for the delay in replying to your post - I was off h2g2 for over a week and hadn't checked the Rank for a while.

I got your Email with the link and then the one with the correct link (I had to get that one in smiley - bigeyes ).

Thanks.

I'm "tied up" at the moment, but will sent you an Email soon (real life permitting).

Hugs,
Gwen
xxx


Off again

Post 3

Sho - employed again!

I am just glad you're ok, you know when I don't see you around I start to cluck like a mummy hen (which is what I am, deep deep down).

Love
Sho
x
PS. Don't forget to vote for my Christmas poem when it appears in the Post....... smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more