A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 121

Will Jenkins (Dead)

my head hurts


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 122

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

why I did not hit you by mistake did I


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 123

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hello Bob
*blush*


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 124

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*finishes the seckond gient fier work and sets it up to fly. he lights the tuch paper and the defaning sound is herd ond the Fierwork soohs off in tothe nights sky. There is a blinding flash off light and a picture off G.B. and Bob kissing under the beaches of a tree fills the sky. If any one had looked over at Bob they would have seen that they where doing exactly as the fier work was but Bob was more passionat more in Love*


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 125

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*they are still kissing long after the fierwork has faded. The trees close round them and they are left alone in thir own little privet haven*


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 126

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I could stay here forever, Bob, do you think anyone would miss me?


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 127

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Proberbly but the important thing is would anyone know how to find you smiley - smiley


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 128

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

More popcorn, anyone? smiley - smiley


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 129

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

The Potatoes Mexicana should be done by now. Anyone want one?

3smiley - biggrin

JOTD: Knights are hardly worth it. I mean, all that shell and so little meat...


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 130

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Ooh, wonderful! I won't need any breakfast after this! smiley - bigeyes
I'll have some potatoes Mexicana too, please, Jester! smiley - winkeye


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 131

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*Walks in to vew with JLC the TTP stuck on his sword that is resting on his shoulder. he looks at the bonfier and says absently to himself*
Its burnd down a little to much.
*He picks up one of the petrol cans and throws it on the can explodes and the fier burst in to flames buning to top off the near by trees. Bob absnetly starts to pile on wood to keep the fier going still wisaling all the time after he is satisfyed that the fier is hot enough he takes JLC the TTP off his sword and throws her on*
this bonfier is very handy to get rid of victems smiley - smiley


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 132

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I'll go to the garage for some more petrol, shall I, Bob? smiley - winkeye


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 133

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Good plan I should be preperd I am shure that they will eather come back or I will have more victems at some point


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 134

Will Jenkins (Dead)

I'm not sure I like this whole victim thing. For instance, do you offer victim support?


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 135

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

WEll I offer them one hell of a wake but they are usually dead by then still they have a good party


Foxy Manor - The Skyclad Bonfire

Post 136

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Posthumous drunken fun...
I see the logic smiley - winkeye


The Middle Way

Post 137

Kes

*The night air turns colder as the couple walk through the grounds. PE has Kes's pullover across her shoulders, its arms knotted in front of her. Kes claims not to feel the cold. They approach the bonfire. On a low stack of logs, they sit side by side, enjoying a little of the fire's warmth ... not too much - best not to get too used to it. Kes keeps glancing at PE, and thinking:*

(I know what I could say ... but is this the time?)

*The fire crackles. Kes shivers, and eyes his pullover*

(I wish I was that pullover - arms wrapped around her. Que belaza! Talk to her - you idiot!)

*He knows exactly what to say. He should say:*

"Peaceful - ouves. Lamento que no sou muito cuidado, e dificil, ma ...
Uma vez por vida - sou tonto con amor...
Posso fazer umas perguntas serios? Podemos falar?"

*He speaks, but the words come out completely different:*

Fires are strange things, aren't they, Peaceful? Starting a fire to keep you warm at night is like ... building a relationship. Did you ever think that?


The Middle Way

Post 138

Peaceful Earthling {Keeper of So Many Stories}

* It was quite warm, close to the fire, but PE shivered, she was so surprised. They had been silent for so long, sharing the walk... so nice, so comforting.

* Was he really saying this? In Portuguese? Where had he learned?

* She looked at him and wondered. A new thought. A friend seen for the first time.

Building, Kes? We don't know each other, it is so soon!

* She was so happy, and didn't why.




The Middle Way

Post 139

Kes

Yes, - building - You think it may be too soon? I don't want to wait 'til it's too late.

(Well, it's started now, so this is the moment - right or wrong!)

As I said, it's like a fire. How fast you let the fire grow is ... critical.
Too cautious, too slow - it never takes hold - dies out ..

Too much fuel, too fast - it burns up brightly, but soon burns out.

In between - the middle way - you can create something lasting.

*Kes is looking at the pullover, but in a new light, since his last thought about it*

(Grief! The "pullover" thought isn't working any more - it's making things worse now!)


The Middle Way

Post 140

Kes

I could never get it right myself - too cautious - always too scared to put the next log on the fire ... in case it gets out of control. As a result ... I never get, well, involved to any extent.

I can always know what I should say .... and then I never say the words.
Do you recognise that?

How does it go for you? Do you find it easy to build relationships? I mean, convent school or not, you must have had some ... admirers? Didn't you once ... elope?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more