A Conversation for Foxy Manor

Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 61

Mandarb

Perv...

I only have virtual eyes for Miss Sea among oth...*slaps himself*...just Miss Sea...


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 62

I'm not really here

MK, it's not mundane! Now, if you would only stand still for one moment so I can grab hold of you, then I could show you. smiley - winkeye


Thank you very much Mandarb, I will put that to good use. What a great prize.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 63

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K wanders around the equipment like the dunderheaded Duke of York until he feels his arm grappled by Mina... smiley - bigeyes *

Lord M.K*


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 64

I'm not really here

What's your preference MK?
Do you prefer to be top or bottom? And how far do you want to go?
I can cater for all tastes.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 65

Mandarb

*Watches intently*

This could get interesting...use the Sausage, Mina...


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 66

I'm not really here

I think I'll leave it to MK to use his, I mean, the sausage.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 67

Matthew Kershaw

* M.K ponders what precisely is going on...smiley - bigeyes *

Er... what do you recommend ??? smiley - smiley

Lord M.K*


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 68

I'm not really here

I recommend that you stand over here, by this wall. That way I can attach the manacles without having to stretch. Don't worry, all the equipment is very comfortable, and doesn't chafe. Of course, if you like chafing, then stand by that wall, as that equipment is extremely uncomfortable.
Alternatively you can wear some bondage gear, I have a choice of styles, you can be walked liked a dog, saddled like a horse, or just strapped up til you can't move. Then I can beat the crap out of you, but I'll do it lovingly. smiley - smiley
There's loads more stuff here, but I am getting worried that people will get the wrong idea about me.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 69

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

GB has followed the siren-like noise from the Dining Room to the top of the Dungeon stairs.
Hesitantly, she looks down into the gloom.
Tentatively stepping down, she holds onto the stair-rail very tightly.
Aside from the piercing wail, there is no-one else down here, and GB wonders where the noise is coming from....
She crosses over to a large, wooden chest of drawers, with large, rusty, ring-like openers on the outsides.
GB pulls the first drawer open, it creaks, and the wailing sound increases.
GB is just about to pull out an object, which if it were in normal light, she wouldn't have touched with a bargepole, but then a voice behind her makes her jump out of her skin.
"What do you want, woman?"
GB shreiks and jumps backwards, away from the repulsive Arthur.
Nothing, er, I was just investigating the noise, I don't want anything {not in here, anyway!}....
Arthur lumbers over to the dresser and closes the drawer.
He opens the next drawer down, removes something from the drawer, opens the back of it, takes out the batteries, and the commotion ceases.
"S'jus me Mistress's alaaarm for us, I've to put sommat's in t'warm f'her"
OK, Arthur, I'll be going then....
GB turns on her heels and runs for the stairs.....


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 70

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*Throws a raw leg of lamb down the steirs*
I thought you might be hungery


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 71

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*sounds of flesh being ripped from bone*


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 72

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

I always like to see happy customers
*leavs arutha to his food*


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 73

Fashion Cat

*wonders if their is anything portable she could take upstairs to his Lordships bedroom*


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 74

I'm not really here

There's plenty of portable equipment here, take your pick. Not sure that he's too keen on anything that I could recommend, so I'll let you choose.

BTW, Arthur is a vegetarian, and he's from London, so a cockney accent if you wouldn't mind.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 75

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*wanders in, lost*
*sees what is going on*
*discreetly exits*


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 76

I'm not really here

Why does that keep happening??

Arthur!
Can you make this door one way? So no one can get out again unless I say! Well, for the men anyway. Let the women come and go as they please.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 77

Nockers

What do you mean can I? You know that I can make anything, I am a master craftsman. I might need some odd bits and pieces, and it might take a day or two, but it can be done.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 78

I'm not really here

Get on with it then. Anything you need, just ask.


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 79

Dr Quatto, Diabolical, Evil Guy, destroyer of whiners and supplier of whipped cream ... Whoo woo

:::Steps to the top of the dungeon stairs and peers down, wondering if he can do the dominating instead of being dominated. He hears strange, interesting sounds and is curious to enter further into the pit. However he hears someone mention free round and heads back to the bar with the intentions returning later.

Q~


Foxy Manor - Dungeon...

Post 80

HappyDude

--- Chief HappyDude wander's in (In his full dress uniform)---

'H'mm, don't look like the pool to me'


'Still look's like it could be fun'

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


Key: Complain about this post