A Conversation for h2g2 Post 07.07.05

G8 Revised

Post 1

UniversalSpacesurfer

Well here I am working out of Brisbane, the whole, and I mean whole thing is seeming like a big case of "The Trueman Show" here, my business name I'm working on here is called "New Free Energy Sources", I also have another business which is called "Empowerment Productions".
Now I believe the G8 may B the G13, and that is part of the debarkle, my next round will be from the forum spot, of a small town called Byron Bay in Australia.
Now this little town has 11 laylines "Maybe one for each group, including 3 more", the footwork has already been laid out, with a pituresque view of "Lord of the rings fanarly", that is if the world doesn't spontaniously make way for a hyperdrive in the galactic forum.
Now we have afew things going on supporting this young vechile, who is typing this - The Mayan's, The Vampires, The Indian's "Shiva", and afew others at the teaparty, like the Egyptian God's, all of which seem in support, with the exclusion of the Egyptian God's, that if they had the chance would like to swollow me whole.
The Greek's, Egyptian run "Catholic's and Jewish community" are having a reality check. I've been using the biggest of gateways for this with afew dead black bird's, and (apologies for the language) pissed off Egyptian God's in the mist of it all.
Speaking of mist, I've been asking for alot of rebirth, and afew supernova's and "abit of black hole stuff to some of those that just won't come to the party of working for the greatest good".
I'm supposed to be the first of the Mayan's, my name is Sanskrit "Anakan - Liver of the art", but I am beyond resonance, my school is my own as I do not trust anyone, everyone has fallen short to date in the great school of Valour and Virtue in one way or another.
I do not wish to recieve any mail, and am operating within a 0 dimentialal reality for protection of "The Brave New World".
I'm a do-gooder, a pixey and will open the greater gateways later to those that are of a passage of my own.
The topic of this debate is G8 / G11 / G13 "Brisbane State Library, Earthly Egyptian Christian based stardate of 1/8/2005, 3:48pm".
In continueance my Birthday was on the 23rd of July, 1974, at 2 am in Subiaco, W.Aust; on my parents wedding aniversary, the doctors had said I was a girl, and went to take me away from my mom, "she yelled murder basicly (not literally", and here I am a boy, she got the connection.
The doctors name ??? "P.S.- I've just put protection around those that were their at the hospital at that time (so b aware of supernova's and black holes any that would infringe, manipulte or in anyway not come from pure motive with those concerned)"), was Gavin ???, hence my name I was given and born under, apparently meaning "White Eagal", so does anyone know this doctor "Gavin???".
Hmmmmmm
My eye's were tampered with in operations when I was very young and my mom put her foot down, which probably lead to my parents break up, as to with my brother "he had more operations that I did on his eye's".
I search for truth and purity.
Lotza Love and Light as we say in Byron Bay, tis also abit of a lightworker. smiley - smiley Az "acca - Gavin Smith".


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more