A Conversation for Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

best Paul death clue yet.

Post 1

Wyatt

Hey, I heard about another death clue. I think it's my favourite so far.
If you listen closly to a Day in the Life, when it gets to 'nobody was really sure if he was from the house of lords' part, they actually say 'house of Paul' Trust me, it's true. maybe you'll be amazed.
I think it would refer to how he was supposedly killed in a car crash, and for some reason, got his head cut off. You know, 'he blew his mind out in a car/he didn't notice that the lights had change/a crowd people stood and stared/they'd seen his face before/ nobody was really sure if he was from the house of Paaauulll....' I am not kidding. You just have to listen really closly.
Also, if someone has already mentioned this on another thread, nevermind then. I just thought I'd share this. I'll shut up now.


best Paul death clue yet.

Post 2

NPY

Interesting...

Don't know if I've heard the "house of Paul" one before. Know I've heard the car crash bit. Have to listen and see.

And don't feel you have to stop talking. Go ahead and talk all you want.


best Paul death clue yet.

Post 3

Wyatt

It's amazing. You listen to that song for year and years, and you still find something new.smiley - biggrin


Best Paul death clue yet.

Post 4

Michael

I listened to that song this morning, next time I listen to it I'll pay more attention to that bit. Certainly is interesting...


Best Paul death clue yet.

Post 5

Michael

Do you know, there is a strong possibility you may be right, it definitely doesn't sound like "Lords".


Best Paul death clue yet.

Post 6

NPY

Thought it was just the accent.


Best Paul death clue yet.

Post 7

Michael

I'll listen to it again when I'm not too busy.


Best Paul death clue yet.

Post 8

NPY

Think I need to do that too.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more