A Conversation for Science Matters

Ah, the mating games...

Post 1

zendevil


<<>>

smiley - yikes how big is a kakapo? Surely a hand, presumably a human one; would just frighten the poor things even more?

I am not going to sleep well tonight, visions of poor flightless birds being forced to do imaginative masturbation; dropping from their perches with exhaustion.

As for the crickets, well, alpine they may be, but this sort of behaviour isn't mentioned in The Sound Of Music. *Tuts loudly*


smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri


Ah, the mating games...

Post 2

Researcher U1025853

Hi Terri, the Kakapo is fairly big, I think the ones they are breeding are semi-tame or at least used to the researchers! They might find it fun, you never know.smiley - winkeye

As for that cricket, shocking behaviour! Absolute sun-reading, football rioting yob!smiley - run


Ah, the mating games...

Post 3

zendevil


Well quite. Should be sterilised at birth, if not before. Bring back National Service. It's just not cricket. I shall be writing to my MP about this, next thing you know, these creatures will be demanding free lager and trips to Ibiza.

*aggrieved of Surbiton*


Ah, the mating games...

Post 4

Researcher U1025853

They give all other well-behaved crickets a bad name.smiley - laugh


Ah, the mating games...

Post 5

zendevil


Absolutely.

Ah, i remember the days of Jiminy Cricket; these days you are better off with footballer's wives. What is the world coming to?

I blame the smiley - rainbowwarrior tree huggers myself, not surprising the ice caps are melting with all thissmiley - peacesignstuff going on is it?

P'd off from Purley.


Ah, the mating games...

Post 6

Researcher U1025853

Purley is down the road from me you know?!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more