A Conversation for Science Matters

Pedantic, I know...

Post 1

saranoh - good girl gone Essex

But would it be possible to reference the *actual* articles and suchlike that you get this information from, rather than just the sources? It would make it easier (IMHO, for what it's worth smiley - erm) for those of us with the attention span of a gnat with alzheimers to have a clickable link that takes us to the actual article on, say, New scientist rather than taking us to front page of the source website.
Otherwise...smiley - ok


Pedantic, I know...

Post 2

Researcher U1025853

A lot I get from 3 different sites and then amalgamate the info, so I could choose the best site for each story or put in all three I guess. I did source originally, but when I started to use more sources I did stop.

You cannot link to every NS page unless you are a subscriber, so I would have either nothing to link to or would have to link to the bbc story which is often lacking in a lot of the detail, and so it may end up looking as though I had made a lot up.


Pedantic, I know...

Post 3

saranoh - good girl gone Essex

Ah, I see the problem. As you were smiley - biggrin


Pedantic, I know...

Post 4

Researcher U1025853

It maybe worth starting though for some of the longer, detailed articles, I shall have a think. Thanks for taking an interest.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more