A Conversation for Science Matters

Hi Kaz - great stuff

Post 1

icecoldalex

Hi there
This is great. One thing I'm not very good at is keeping up as I find reading slow. This is a well thought out summary of the weeks news in Science and I could easily read it in part of my lunchtime.

How about plugging it more on SEx?

Also any chance of a mention for us?

Which day to you post up a new one?

smiley - ok
Alex.


Hi Kaz - great stuff

Post 2

Researcher U1025853

Hi Alex

I normally write on Mondays but the next 2 weeks may be chaotic. I hope to do one next week, but it won't be such a full summary.

I shall be glad to plug the SEx page and it would be fantastic if you plugged my column.

I always wondered whether I had aimed the column at the right level, not too boring or with too much comment? I cannot resist the comment though, some of the stories I read annoy me immensely, its great to have this outlet.


Hi Kaz - great stuff

Post 3

icecoldalex


It IS goos to have an outlet..and a positive one at that.

<< I had aimed the column at the right level, not too boring or with too much comment>>

Seems fine to me.smiley - ok

I'll definitely plug your column, on the main page I think.

Just nudge me if you don't see it happening over the next day or so.

smiley - smiley

Alex.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more